Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random

Most of my friends mostly said "Wow! you're such a high class person." when I told them about my interest with kinda branded fashion things such as Zara, Mango, etc. High class, oh please, we don't determine people by the price of their outfits. Good taste of fashion? Maybe that's what you mean with "high class". I'm not a rich girl that can buy all of those branded stuffs. I made savings, and still realistic in spending my money . Am I wrong adoring those brands? Me, prefer the quality than quantity. I prefer save my money to buy 1 Zara's than have 10 it's imitations with bad quality which may became trash after the 2nd wear.
Based on my 10 - 16th age experience, I usually prefer cheap items than a good quality one. Yes, I such a stingy teenager. But after that, I hate to wear them, and they became members of the rubbish world.

By the way, there's a lot of local brands with more affordable price and good quality such as Cottonink, Velvet, Bloop - Endorse, Only I, etc. Better save my money for them than fake goods. Or better tailoring my clothes with my own design.
High class. What does it mean actually? The people who spend their money for expensive things? no? Let me define it with someone who have a high sense of fashion :D. Haha!
And me personally think, being fashionable not depends by how expensive your fashion items are, but how good your sense at it.

Happy Saturday, all! :D

9 comments:

Dewanti Primayani said...

whoa i could totally relate to this post! i mean,i got called high-class a lot too.. -_-

Joie de Vivre

Gian Aryanti said...

@dewanti : let's mean it in positive way, dear :). Good taste of fashion and smart! Hihihi...

Caroline Robianto said...

hi :D one thing i know zara is supposed to be a middle-high end brand not, high-end brands like LV / Givenchy / Gucii / etc :) people misunderstand it sometimes because of the average low income in Indonesia ;p that's my opinion :P


www.carolcoraline.com

Caroline Robianto said...

hi :D one thing i know zara is supposed to be a middle-high end brand not, high-end brands like LV / Givenchy / Gucii / etc :) people misunderstand it sometimes because of the average low income in Indonesia ;p that's my opinion :P


www.carolcoraline.com

Gian Aryanti said...

@Caroline : yess...I agree with you Carol :). Most people misunderstand...

Karis said...

i love cotton ink as well now! i used to shop at H&M, they're affordable and nice. im missing them a lot since i cant shop H&M here. xxx

michelle_ said...

i guess the term "high class" has to be clarified furthermore and it seems to be different to everyone.. i agree with carol, that zara is actually targeted for middle-high.. whereas givenchy/chanel/balenciaga/etc is made for the high class.. the classing has been misunderstood here.. hehe..

honestly, i don't like people who are "brand minded".. wearing high end brands doesnt guarantee good looks if they're not worn well (ie. wearing head to LV monograms is not cool no matter how expensive the pieces are).. great style comes with great taste :)


www.glisters and blisters.com

Baju24.com said...

hey dear,

new arrivals coming :) and sure u dont want to miss it :)

xox,
www.baju24.com
http://baju24.com
@baju24

wdn th said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG